Fishermen On the Sea
6″ x 24 3/8″ oil on board signed 1970 framed
9 5/8″ x 13 1/2″ oil on board signed 1972 framed
Mother and Child
18 3/8″ x 18 3/8″ oil on board signed 1975
8 5/8″ x 10 3/8″ pen and ink on paper signed 1956
20 7/8″ x 25″ oil on canvas signed 1968
In the Balcony
6 1/8″ x 8″ pen and ink on paper signed 1958
19 1/4″ x 27 3/8″ oil on board signed 1958
At Work on the State Farm
19 1/8" x 13 1/8" oil on board signed 1959
Conversation (Snow Skiing)
19 1/2″ x 27 1/4″ oil on board signed 1959
9 1/4" x 6" pen and ink on paper signed 1950
Asian Mural SOLD
13″ x 19″ oil on board signed 1968
On the Volhova
15 3/4″ x 23 1/2″ oil on canvas signed 1960′s
Evening on Ladoga
15 5/8″ x 19 5/8″ oil on board signed 1964 SOLD
Evening on the Msta
October at the Sea
On the Volhova
On the Black Sea
In the Izhorkski Factory
In the Port
SKR 28 GoldenAutumn
1927 - 1989
· Completed studies at the Academy of Arts in Leningrad (Repin Institute) in mid-1950’s in the studio of Academician Boris Ioganson.
· Member of the Russian Artists’ Union.
· Began exhibiting around 1950.
· Participated in many one-man and group exhibitions throughout his career, including in the "Soviet-Russia" Exhibition in 1960 in Moscow.
· Posthumous exhibition of his graphic works was held in 2004 in St. Petersburg at a private gallery.
· December 2004 exhibition in St. Petersburg.
· Summer 2005, exhibition in Helsinki, Finland.
His works are in the following permanent collections:
- Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow;
- The Russian Ministry of Culture, Moscow;
- Russian Museum, St. Petersburg;
- Museum of the Academy of Arts, St. Petersburg;
- Historical Museum of St. Petersburg;
- Gallery of Russian Art, Arkhangelsk, Russia;
- Petrosavodsk Art Museum, Petrosavodsk, Russia;
- The National Gallery, Dresden, Germany;
- "Guekesso" Art Gallery, Tokyo, Japan.
Skryabin is listed on page 296 of Matthew Bown’s, A Dictionary of Twentieth Century Russian and Soviet Painters.